About MaryAnn Hamby
- Feels best when her closet is organized by color, but trying to learn to find inner peace even when it isn’t.
- Is the mother of three “monkeys” and many days feels like she is running a three-ring circus.
- Always makes a New Year’s resolution to read a book a month and work out more. (So far, multi-tasking by reading a book while walking on the treadmill.)
- Likes to rearrange her furniture more than shop for shoes.
- Uses her kid’s Lego’s to construct floor plans.
- Always fills up on too many chips & salsa before her meal arrives.
- Looks forward to the every-other Friday that her house is clean.
- Considers sitting in the carpool line prime time to catch up on thumbing through design trend magazines and returning calls.
- Has naturally perfect 80′s hair, but tirelessly tries to straighten it.
- Believes that every day is a gift from God, but often has to be reminded.
- Has an i-phone, but still writes everything in her day-planner “just in case”.
- Almost always has fabric swatches in her purse and floor samples in her trunk.
- Dreams of the day she will be caught up on her laundry, but knows she will secretly miss folding all those little pairs of superhero underwear.
- Fully intends to get her kids a dog one day…just not today.
- Loves re-purposing furniture others discard.
- Absolutely believes that less really is more.