Staging to SELL (HomeSellers)
Your home is probably perfect right now: perfect for you and the way you live. But is it in the perfect shape to appeal to the buyers that will be walking through your front door?
If you want to sell your home, get TOP DOLLAR by looking better than the competition and allowing the potential buyer to get the very best first impression!
We can work with your furnishings or provide ours to create a welcoming feeling to buyers as they walk through each room of your home – vacant or occupied.
• HomeGain, an award winning real estate industry blog, in their 2011 Home Improvement Survey credits Home Staging with a 299% return on investment.
• Did you know that the fees for home staging can be considered a marketing expense of selling your property and therefore, tax deductible? Please refer to IRS Publication 523 and discuss deducting the home staging cost with your tax or accounting professional.
• Real estate agents prefer to represent a staged home AND love to show a staged home to their clients. See what Real Estate agents are saying: The Value of Successful Home Staging
• 63% of buyers will pay MORE for move in ready properties according to Maritz survey on buyers.
• Today’s curb appeal now starts on line. Realtor.com estimates that over 90% of homebuyers shop on the internet for their home – even before enlisting an agent! Make sure YOUR listing stands out from the competition.
Not only can we showcase your home, but just as importantly, we can advise, assist or implement the preparation of your home to get your best return on investment:
Let the professionals at by Michelle Lynne help you get your home in top shape so you can sell it for TOP DOLLAR.
We have a variety of options to work with almost any budget. Click here to view our additional services.
Click here to download Staging to Live in Dallas vs. Staging to Sell in Dallas, Texas
Click here to download Winter Tips for Springtime Sellers
Click here to download Spring Forward and SELL!
You can rest assured that the cost of staging your home will be less than the first price reduction.