About Susan Stansbury
- Believes laughter really IS the best medicine.
- Understands friends can be the best therapists.
- If Sonic brand ice could be a “vice” – it would be hers.
- Knows that all thing will come together and rarely gets “rattled”.
- Attempts to do something nice for somebody each day…but it only counts in anonymity.
- Thinks she sings like Anita Baker…ask her husband and he will only chuckle (a lot).
- Setting goals = success.
- The aforementioned goals have no expiration date.
- Loves Half Price Books and imagining who has read the book before…and what it meant to them.
- Favorite TV show is American’s Funniest Home Videos. Isn’t it yours too??
- The eclectic playlist on her iPod can surprise some who don’t know her well.
- Cluttered spaces are as toxic as black mold…to the soul.
- LOVES, LOVES, LOVES hand washing dishes. Yes, really.
- Volunteers Yoga for women in crisis.
- Values the gift of giving a stranger a SINCERE compliment.
- Eats ice cream every night…so, what’s wrong with that?